I didn’t get a picture of this part, but here, I poured ethanol over the ground flower. Just enough to completely cover the flower, plus a little more. Then I put the lid back on the jar and shook it for about 3 minutes.
I then strained the mixture thru a coffee filter, into a fresh jar.
Unfortunately, between this picture and the next, I had a pretty hard time getting all of the oil off of the paper. I ended up losing some of the oil 🙁 Next time, I’m going to try using non stick aluminum foil for the final evaporation instead of parchment paper.
Just about 10.5% yielded. Not too bad.
Hi, fellow MJ Geeks! Just wanted to share an awesome new social platform called smoke. Check it out and make sure follow and say hello @mjgeeks!